Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation Class
with Kelly Sullivan from Kindred Souls Collective.
Come and experience an hour of the deeply relaxing and healing sounds of the Tibetan Singing Bowls at a meditation class. The sound vibrations emitted by the Tibetan Singing Bowls are rich in natural harmonics, which are the healing component of music, triggering alertness, concentration and deep relaxation, which assists one entering into meditation.
Kelly, who was taught in Nepal by 3rd generation Singing Bowl Grand Master Shree Krisha Shahi, will play the singing bowls while you meditate, so all you need to do is become still, concentrate on your inner self, follow the sounds, relax and enjoy.
Tibetan singing bowls:
- Can help relax and heal your body and mind
- Can help reduce stress and anxiety
- Help produce a deep sense of tranquillity and a good sleep
- Make the meditation process easier and more relaxed
- Resonate with every cell in the body to release blockages and restore balance
- Increase mental and emotional clarity
- Promote stillness, happiness and well-being
A Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation class is a great way to bring healing to your body, mind and emotions. Each time you come to a class you will find that your experiences will change as you surrender to the beautiful harmonic sounds the bowls create.
Please bring a yoga mat, pillow, blanket.
– via facebook message
– email: hello@kindredsoulscollecti
Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation Class Adelaide
Tuesday’s @ Eternal Spirit | 100 Goodwood Road, Goodwood
6.30pm – 7.30pm
(please enter the building via the back door in the car park)
Casual Class $20
4 Class Pack $65 ($16.25/class)
8 Class Pack $120 ($15/class)
4 Class & 8 Class Packs are non-transferable, and non refundable.