- This event has passed.
Restorative Rest: Yoga Nidra Meditation + Sound Bath
February 7 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
A restorative 1 hour session blending ancient sound healing with a guided Yoga Nidra meditation. Created for you to switch off, release, recharge and take your body, mind and soul to a place of deep restorative rest.
Nidra means sleep, and this is important as the only yoga pose that we use in Yoga Nidra is Savasana, so everyone and anyone can practice Yoga Nidra Meditation.
Yoga Nidra is a structured form of meditation which assists in reaching deep relaxation and re-generating your whole nervous system.
A regular Yoga Nidra practice assists in relaxing the body, calming the mind, and balancing the emotions.
Simply lean back, follow the guidance, and allow yourself to absorb the soothing vibrations that emanate from the therapeutic sounds.
Emerge feeling reset, refreshed and renewed with vitality, creativity and aligned with your deepest intentions.
This class is for those who are looking to:
- relax and heal body and mind
- reduce stress and anxiety
- produce a deep sense of tranquillity and a good sleep
- make the meditation process easier and more relaxed
- release blockages and restore balance within the body and mind
- increase mental and emotional clarity
- promote stillness, happiness and well-being
Doors open 15 minutes before class to enjoy a herbal tea from our Botanical Bar before settling into the Sound Bath Studio!