- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra Meditation + Sound
November 22, 2023 @ 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm AEDT
Join us for a regular 45 minute mid week Yoga Nidra Meditation experience for deep restorative rest!
Designed for you to switch off, release, recharge and take your body, mind and soul to a place of deep restorative rest through ancient Sound Healing and Yoga Nidra (the yogic sleep).
Nidra means sleep, and this is important as the only yoga pose that we use in Yoga Nidra is Savasana, so everyone and anyone can practice Yoga Nidra Meditation.
Yoga Nidra is a structured form of meditation which assists in reaching deep relaxation and re-generating your whole nervous system.
A regular Yoga Nidra practice assists in relaxing the body, calming the mind, and balancing the emotions.
This class is for those who are looking to:
- relax and heal body and mind
- reduce stress and anxiety
- produce a deep sense of tranquillity and a good sleep
- make the meditation process easier and more relaxed
- release blockages and restore balance within the body and mind
- increase mental and emotional clarity
- promote stillness, happiness and well-being
What you need to prepare:
- Please bring a journal/notebook +pen/pencil
- Wear warm comfortable clothing (including socks)
Doors open at 5.45pm to enjoy a herbal tea from our Botanical Bar before settling into our Studio!