Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapy
Balance your Body, Mind and Soul with Ancient Sound Healing
Experience the therapeutic vibrations of Tibetan Singing Bowls. Often referred to as Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapy, Tibetan Sound Healing or Singing Bowl Therapy, this ancient healing modality utilises deep vibrations and soothing sounds to bring relief from stress-related ailments or conditions.
Sound Healing is an extremely powerful and non-intrusive method used to release stress and reduce physical pain. There are multiple benefits to Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapy that includes:
- To relax and heal your body and mind
- To reduce stress and anxiety
- To help produce a deep sense of tranquillity and a good sleep
- To make the meditation process easier and more relaxed
- To balance every cell in the body and release blockages
- To increase mental and emotional clarity
- To promote stillness, happiness and well-being
Bowls are placed on and around the body and played with a felt covered mallet, providing the energy centres of the body a vibrational sound massage.
PLEASE NOTE this therapy is not suitable for those who:
- are in their First Trimester of Pregnancy
- have Sound Induced Epilepsy
- have Pacemaker, Stent, Shunts, Artificial Heart Valves, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
If you are unsure if this therapy is suitable for you, please get in contact with us prior to booking.
About Your Sound Therapy Session
Each Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapy & Sound Healing session in the Kindred Souls Collective Soul Spa includes:
- Herbal Tea from our Botanical Bar on arrival.
- Intentional aromatherapy selection from Kindred Self’s 6 purposefully crafted ‘May I Be’ essential oil blends to provide a personal sensory experience.
- Colour Light Therapy to complement your session intention.
Tibetan Singing Bowl Therapy Pricing
Initial Consult (60 mins) $130
Follow-up Consult (60 mins) $130
Couple Consult (60 mins) $180
SINGLE SESSION packs
4 x 60 min Single Session Pack :: $460
Soul Spa Cancellation Policy:
To cancel or reschedule your session, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance. If your cancellation is at least 24 hours in advance of your session, you will be eligible to receive a full refund. If your cancellation is less than 24 hours in advance, you will receive a credit to reschedule your session. In the event of a no show, unfortunately no refund or credit will be provided as our practitioner spends sacred time preparing the session and ensuring the energy of the room is cleansed and ready. If you have any questions about our cancellation policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.